What’s been going on? Simple.
- Htmlcoin has dropped in value, but keeps chugging along.
- PCN died, sort of. Daps still exists and will be forging ahead. PXN has stepped in to rescue the now-abandoned PCN.
- Lots of htmlcoin tokens have emerged.
Now that we’ve covered the nonsense, some red flags.
1) htmlbunker promises to allow htmlcoin and their own htmlcoin-tokens to trade with many currencies. Sounds good, but…
2) They want $1000 (USD) per token to become a “founding member.” Essentially, you just pay your fees up front.
3) Their latest announcement has to do with their lawyers. Having bought penny stocks in the past, celebrating smoke-and-mirrors is a typical move.
4) Their main website is still just a WordPress/wix site, and not even an amazing one.
I’m not saying htmlbunker is a scam. I am saying, if it turns out to be, it wouldn’t be very surprising.
I would say, “Buyer beware,” but so many people ignore that advice and take out mortgages for crypto anyway.
After all this, where do I stand? Same place. Still holding htmlcoin. Still holding PCN. Still waiting for my DAPS airdrop based on the snapshot of PCN I had went stuff went down. Still waiting on PXN’s swap to begin.