I heard this today and found it interesting, because it was one of the main reasons why someone chose Android over iOS. Now, I get that people like their OS of choice and defend it. Hell, 90% of this blog is me defending my own preference and even explaining why.
This one reason is funny, though.
Android is built on a Linux kernel (or some Linux variant). I can’t be sure without looking it up.
iOS is built on Unix. So, uh, what was the argument again?
Please consider donating. I’m not picky on the currency. And thank you!
1) DBqjjKaj2Cog8FN313AKuMyrZzBTTYvESK – Dogecoin
2) 6kqnSgRUdGvFDULp4fyPmhM6SRpmmica3K – Feathercoin
3) 13kFecdfdghogyRX7CdzJmzufTncWRARKu – Bitcoin
4) LgcTMnEXZTG2TPivd4bKFMpS44aSjxpa9q – Litecoin
5) MsuSQSCfTKLxJMohks7JKjqUYyi74HxrgG — Zeitcoin
6) MiKmncn8WmcJPfzLYmEqWJHb9UyQcTskjM — Mintcoin
7) RhRNGVDu8mUArJbemFquzUvKWGkLtEv54c — Rubycoin
8) XnbeT3HMRg4S8Q1ZHc6aMWWZqNGD5wXvtm — Darkcoin
9) VsBrk4DmYYPYygw7UnT7tqW1YQWfMDPtvB — Vertcoin
10) FNSAfSXQrfvTpSobi32goJEXpcDA2X5erR – Franko
This entry was posted in Taking To Task
and tagged Android
. Bookmark the permalink