Oh, no! The sky is falling™!!! There are no lines around the block for the Verizon iPhone! It must mean Apple is doomed. That’s what the analysts would like you to believe today. Could it be a sign of waning interest? Sure it could. However, anyone who actually analyzes the situation might come to a more logical conclusion.
- Current Verizon customers who absolutely wanted/needed the Verizon iPhone placed their order – and boy did they ever!
- Today starts the Verizon iPhone for everyone else, which is not quite as cut-and-dry.
- May be stuck in a contract with a carrier and not willing to go through the hassle of trying to get out.
- Anyone who knows *anything* about the iPhone knows you don’t by an iPhone in February when the new ones always get released in June/July (unless you absolutely need one).
- Or, which has been pointed out by my own friends (who don’t consider themselves settlers, by the way), some people actually like Android phones. Fair enough. I want to like Android, but I think Google has a way to go to clean up the mess so it doesn’t becomes Windows TNG. Because, who wants the Norton’s Mobile Edition – catch my drift?
Reference: Verizon iPhone lines are laughably short